Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring Break. Curitiba Brazil


This past weekend I had the opportunity to travel and few hours away to the city of Curitiba. We had a break from April1-6th and my friend Erika from from my dts last year lives in Brazil, she was so kind and blessed me by buying me a flight to come visit her for 4 days. Lily from my team came with me as well. It was the best last weekend in Brazil I could have asked for. I felt clean for the first time in 3 months. We ate delicious food other than rice and beans, and I slept on a comfy bed, showered in a high-powered clean shower, and even dressed up a few days ;) It was soo relaxing and so much fun! I love those two girls dearly. We went to a HUGE street market [probably my favorite thing of the weekend], art museums, parks, gardens, cafes, restaurants, and Erika treated us to getting pedicures. I felt like I was in Heaven for a few days haha. Her parents were so kind and welcoming. I got to take some family pictures for them while I was there too :) I found I love Curitiba a whole lot better than Sao Paulo. Its cleaner, smaller, greener, and way more beautiful. I'm so thankful to have had the chance to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment